Tuesday, October 23

Princess in a Dream

Some people said , I am look like Shila Amzah.But, i don't think so. Please look at the picture carefully. Maybe that hair or i don't know. Who say so? Shila Amzah is much better & beautiful!haha! I agree if u say that we have the similarity of liking music!haha!of course i love music! She's great in music. I love guitar just like her :) 1 Thing, i know she's a great singer and i am totally not a great singer :) I sing in school, IPG, in a wedding, In a dinner, in my room, In a Karaoke Lounge and I sing in a church! hehe. i wonder, i am not a great singer but i do sing :)  I am a future teacher at all. Physical Education's Teacher! However, Congrats to Shila Amzah juara Asian Wave 2012

Wah! What can you say about this second edited picture? Some junior called me " Kate Hudson's Sister " jauh sekali! I can't even see any similarity between us. The diff r very clear in this pixa! She's a princess! A Star! She's pretty damn much!  Who is kate actually? Kate Garry Hudson is an American actress. 
My point here is, i am Stercy. I am Vey ordinary girl > Living as a lazy athlete, Struggling as a future teacher, drinking sky juice, wearing slipper when i go oting, eating traditional food, dressing comfortably, laughing madly, liking music badly bla..bla..bla. Instead of busy as a collageous, I love learning new things and gain knowledge through every aspect in my life. I want to be a pretty lady with a good heart, but i am just nice. Thanx God for made me uniqe and special <3 
I am princess in a dream, and i want to win every people's heart just like what a real princess do so.Haha!Day dreamin ouw! PERASAN:P

No comments:

Post a Comment

SterCy Non-StopThought