Wednesday, February 20

Valentine~It's just a day

Sometimes, i don't agree that for single people, the day is a disappointing reminder they don't have that special someone in their life. We can celebrate valentine day with friends and family.I have no problem with it personally.  According to what had happened recently, i can conclude that , valentine can be a fun day . If you have friends that are single then both friends can come together as a group. There are different ways to approach it, but it’s for everyone :) But personally I think it's worse for people in a relationship. haha! You know why? Because , you have to celebrate valentine if you have a partner! And it is wasting money and time sometimes . Single people can choose to ignore Valentine's Day. However, if you're in a relationship, the last thing you want to do is ignore Valentine's Day. Sorry.
But for me, valentine is just a day.A symbol of love. You don't have to misunderstood it like what other people did. American is american.Western is western. We have the right not to choose :)
I can say, damn u who said straightly "I love u ester " ~Yuckss..i wanna vomit! It's not that easy to fall in love baa. don't be so digusting. I am dare to say, you are so suck.It's just like adding vinegar in my wound. 

Valentine day with my nephew and nieces~hehee.Siok lgi sia kasi masak durg sodap2 ^ ^

So this Valentine’s Day, I encourage my SELF to embrace the holiday in my own way. Relax with a mediation and prayer,  make a gourmet dinner with my friends and family. Shut  myself  with a partner. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

SterCy Non-StopThought