Wednesday, January 23

Feel Sexy!

I want to have my six packs back!  My tummy is a bit flat now but there's no six packs. haha! I ate too much because  i thought I am doing so much physical activity.Yeahhh la,of cos I did! But, maybe I need to do seat up more and back to my routine >take my dinner before seven :) Yeahh,that's good! I know this semester I gonna have a very-very tough day all day long. All my theory subject are getting harder than before.And, my practical subject like PJM 3112 A wouww!! Hockey, Badminton,Olahraga! omo! I love it damn much! I don't have to go gym like the others. I am enjoying my exercise every day :) . But I miss my commitment before :( Yesterday, i din go for jog.  I saw some guy playing volleyball, I went play with them! Then,  i went play badminton.haha! Ester2! You are really enjoying your excitement! I am sweating too much! I love it damn much! I just want to keep my fitness, I just want to enjoy my life the way i loved! 
I want to have this soon and very soon! jangan di bibir saja ester! haha! I ever had this abdomen before. It was in 2009-2011. I always show them to my roomate.This is what i called satisfaction!  Now, i have to go back to my principle.yeah, u must ester!! I don't care I am short.I feel so sexy when I am doing sport!hahaha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SterCy Non-StopThought