Wednesday, November 21

The Truth

I don't know what kind of this challenge. It is so hard and killing me slowly. I cannot accept for what had happened. But, life is precious and i am claiming for God's promises. No one understand. But God did. I do not believe , i am going to learn forgetting. am i doing a right decision? Someone please, tell me. Keep kneeling and praying hard for this matter..I need a miracle. Why should i have to face this great temptation? Just like my friends said , when u hurt so much then u'll blaming others. I'm  so sorry. I love him so much, but there's something we cannot change easily. Facebook is just to cover everything.  I just felt ashamed when they knows, i have this kind of problem. If you were me, are u still there to stand? Or you'll choose to walk one step forward? Now, there's a very2 big deal in my head. I think i know what to do. And i have been think for that thoroughly.There's nothing to worry about because I know The Lord will keep His promises :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

SterCy Non-StopThought