Wednesday, November 21

Still remain


Anger vs My prince- O9 nOVEMBER 2012 
Why no one ever makes angry? We all know anger. We also know how it kills our inner peace. And forgiveness is a difficult thing to do so. To say everyone gets angry most of the time sounds like we have nothing to do with it. The truth acts as a mirror. We have become comfortable being uncomfortable, happy being unhappy. ANGER ALWAYS DESTROYS. Very true, Anger related with pain and problem. It’s a killer. It is one step forward from jealousy. I am saying this because, someone get mad to me. I made mistake to him, my beloved soul mate. I know I am wrong. And I ask for forgiveness. I am not on purpose. I am really not on purpose. I am helping my adopt family for wedding preparation. I am tired and a bit stress because my own mum lying on the bed in the hospital. I made a promise before with my adopt family that I’ll come for help for the wedding day. Suddenly, my mom admitted in a hospital. Can you imagine how I felt? I am not strong enough. In the same time, I made mistake to my beloved, someone who always walked by my side. I am so much pitiful.
When we see the cause then it’s give us a choice to stop creating it or continue creating it. The truth is you and only you are 100% responsible for what you think and feel at all times. I choose to keep console my heart. IT’S HARD TO BELIEVE when I am not in connection with him even just a minute. I did the right thing for my beloved mom. I choose to stay with her. I made a right decision for my adopt family. But, I made a mistake to my beloved. It is a Small thing but big effect. I am asking for forgiveness and hopefully I can move on without repeating the same mistake. I am so sorry for being so selfish during the day. It is a busy day and I can’t even realize how selfish I am. I AM SO SORRY DEAR. You can hate my mistake but u can’t hate me. I always trust that you can feel what I felt. I know I am wrong but I didn’t ask to change what’s wrong. I asked for forgiveness. Because we cannot change what’s wrong, we can do better and change what is bad in the future. I always trust your good heart to take care and concerned about me. Thank you so much.
I always trust his concerned on me. Certainly, he met me n come for me. He’s acting so professional like nothing happened. And I like the way he handle this small matter big effect. What a good feeling like flying through the sky! Thank you dear, I adore how you face you anger now. You can let it out just one touch and forget it after you speak it out. But then, I still on my life principal, there’s no reason to make revenge. No wonder,  Bestfriend’s love will never fade. 

2 comments:

  1. Dont worry stecy..God already have plan for you..may god bless you n ur family.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Thank you :) God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

SterCy Non-StopThought