Monday, December 17

The prayer

11 December 2012-someone is praying for me..omo, this is amazing!! within 24 hours ~it is planned very-very well. what is this ??? am i doing the right thing? i don't even understand why.keep asking and wondering why. Life is a mazehurmm, this is great. I am surprised when someone prayin for me..for us. seems like, i just have a sweet dream :P But then, it was real! God is wonderful.  i am sitting here and thinking, i found something special. I know i'll be stronger than yesterday..and live happily ever after. I claimed for His promises.I won't cry anymore.

It takes tym for real..everything gonna be alright. I swear, both of us will find our way back home :) and i know that, God is fair. It takes time to understand..


No comments:

Post a Comment

SterCy Non-StopThought