Wednesday, November 7

Get Wise :P



Now i am packing my stuff.What a stuffy room now. haha! Never mind.I love to share a very good lesson for today. It is about " Get wise ". Yeahh, be open to everyone and everything. This is a good deed for me and for you. Make the effort not to judge or compare your self with anyone. Never. The moment we do any of these things in our mind will disturb your own thing and create an uncomfortable relation between u and the other. Finally, u get stress! Do something great.For me , i love to enjoy my hobbies when i am moody near to stress.Huh! Always look for what's wrong before who's wrong. Very true. Most people blaming others for something wrong.That's not the proper thing to do with :) My life taught me to face any crisis wisely. But then, i am just a human being. Sometimes, i am blaming others for their bad attitude. I know i cannot control another human being action.Hehe.Somtimes, i wonder why there's a worse people..i don't meant that i have no bad side :P but, i am thinking..why there's an annoying person..?( THIS IS BLAMING PART ). I know this world is suck. Hurmm..My high school teacher said, it's an inner stability, psychology :) 
just forget it. Let's have breakfast. I am starving:P 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SterCy Non-StopThought